WOMAN TUNING

   When I decided to go through breast augmentation, I logged in a few woman forums to get some advice, positive/negative feedback and maybe support. Obviously I got 8-10 normal comments, some women told me about their surgeons, some recommended me how to prepare myself for the operation and so on. But what was the most interesting is that more than a half of women (who commented my post) were very negative either about surgery or ABOUT ME.
    That is the question: if you do not have implants, does it give you any right to offend those who have it? Obviously no. Normal people (who are against something) will just avoid this subject. So what is the reason of such behaviour?
    Envy!
    All those haters talk bullshit about any tuning because they cannot afford it for two reasons: (1) they have fear to do it; (2) it is too expensive for them. Of course, it is very funny when a fat woman with hanging boobs and wrinkles criticizes a woman with a nice figure and perfect DD size, made by a surgeon. These jealous women like repeating that men do not like fake beauty and plastic tits. Okay, and what do they like in your opinion? Your natural fat? The ears of spaniel instead of boobs? You really believe that natural ugliness is better than tuned beauty?
    The same situation is with men: most of them cannot afford "plastic dolls" (obviously, she has spent thousands of dollars on her look to get some profits, and she will never pick up a poor man), so that they start "neglecting" and offending those expensive women instead of accepting the fact that they are poor losers who can get only a woman with "natural hanging beauty".
    Personally I vote for any tuning and improvement of beauty. Even more, I think that a normal woman always wants to change something in her outlook or to become better. It does not have to be only hardcore and only plastic surgery, tuning can be different: beauty salons, cosmetologists, fitness, diet etc.
    We can lie to ourselves and believe that men will fall in love with our personality and that they will value our spirituality and a brilliant sense of humour. Yes, these qualities are very important too, but if you hide them behind 100 kg of fat or yellow teeth, men will not want to come closer and search for it. Years ago, when I was much fatter, I also wondered why handsome or perspective boys from my school/college do not talk to me in spite of the fact that I was so smart and sweet. Then I lost 10 kg and finally found a good man, who takes care of me. And after I did surgery, neither my man started loving me less, nor I started feeling myself "fake" :)
    You can visit any expensive restaurant and see there beautiful tuned women next to successful men. Even knowing that it is fake, men will never leave a 45-kg woman with DD boobs, injected lips, implanted ass and a barbie nose for a natural beast who does not even bother to diet.
    Of course, many women hate this system of values, it is very painful to admit that they are worse than "dolls", so they started creating stereotypes that all beautiful tuned women are silly or slutty. After I got DD size, even my "friends" started saying that I must be a prostitute or I have to "implant brains in my head". Well, a woman who takes care of her body and improves herself cannot be stupid a priori, and about prostitution - all women are prostitutes, some do it for marriage, some for cars and iphones, some for 50$ per hour :)
    I need to add that (despite all benefits of tuning) you should apply to it only when YOU want it. You do not have to do it for any man, otherwise you will must change yourself for each man in your life. Without enjoying all your changes, you will just end up suffering in pain, spending a lot of money and spoiling your health.
    But, what is more important, do not forget to tune your brain too - read books, talk to interesting people, visit museums and enjoy your life, so that men love you not only because of your boobs and ass.

#prostitutes#sex#money#gifts#sluts#philosophy#newwayofthinking#culture#women#men#relationship#marriage#beauty#boobs#bitch#lovers#psychology




   
   
   

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN WOMEN